TopChiller can design and manufacture all types of welder chillers for you
- Cooling capacity ranges from 1 ton to 30 ton
- Temperature control ranges from 65°F to85°F
- Reliable & energy-efficient scroll compressor
- O3friendly refrigerant & nonferrous piping
- Brazed plate heat exchanger & condenser
- Stainless steel water pump & water tank
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Compact design & lower maintenance cost
Your Premier Welder Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier Over 20 Years
A Welder Chiller is a cooling device that is used to dissipate heat from welding machines by using chilled water or air circulation around the condenser preventing alteration of welding products.
TopChiller is one of the world’s largest companies in China working steadily for over the last twenty years as a manufacturer and supplier of Welder Chiller customizing client’s requirements.
TopChiller has earned a name of fame on the map of the global world by supplying a full stock of variant sizes and featuring Welder Chiller models to the whole world marketplace.
Welder Chiller constitutes different branded components as scroll compressor, water pump, water tank, air/water-cooled condenser, microprocessor temperature controller, protecting devices, brazed plate heat exchanger, protecting devices, and nonferrous pipelines.
TopChiller manufactured Welder Chiller is renowned at the industrial level for its large number of benefits as given below:
- The Welder Chiller is equipped with cooling water circulation ensuring the elimination of heat from welding machines produce during the welding process.
- TopChiller designed Welder Chiller is installed with ozone-free refrigerant as a coolant that makes consistent cooling by smooth flow without affecting the ozone layer and protection from global warming.
- During the welding, process heat is released that depends on the current supply. If the current flow will be high, heating damage will be high. Welder Chiller control system regulates current flow and temperature of welding machine preventing heat damages to machine and welding products.
- Heating is required for welding metals and wires but in average amount assured by microprocessor temperature controller of Welder Chiller maintaining temperature and heating for welding at set point.
- Nonferrous water circulation in tubing and coils prevents the entrance of dust and debris ensuring fluent water circulation without any obstruction.
- Welder Chiller is configured with a compact, rugged design enabling the unit easy installation even for small space occupying applications.
Welder Chiller has its outstanding uses for different applications as given below:
Agitators, industrial laser, industrial welding like spot welding, and TIG welding, applicator pans, induction welder, blenders, seam welder, chill rolls, coating rolls, driers, etc.
Are you planning to buy an optimal and highly efficient Welder Chiller for your application?
Are you searching for a worldwide and trustworthy company manufacturing reliable and long serviced life Welder Chiller to build up your business?
TopChiller is the most appreciated company to rely on. Just visit the company or make contact with TopChiller employees and competent experts to get a quote and technical help for buying Welder Chiller.
Our team is bound to satisfy clients by determining application load requirements and help to select the best-suited Welder Chiller for your application at smart prices.
|Welder Chiller Technical Specifications|
|Power source||1PH~220V/3PH~220V/380V 50HZ/60HZ||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic Rotary||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m3/h)||750||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||4000||5000||6000||8000||10000||12000||15000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil / shell and tube type / Plate type heat exchanger|
| Chilled water|
|Water pump||Power (kw)||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.75||0.75||0.75||1.5||1.5||2.2|
|Max flow (m3)||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||8.1||8.1||8.1||13.5||13.5||25.2|
|Safety protection||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, 12℃/7℃.Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, 33℃/38℃.Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.