TopChiller can design and manufacture all types of laser chillers for you
- Cooling capacity ranges from 3KW to 98KW
- Temperature control ranges from 5°Cto 25°C
- Hot gas bypass valve & coolant filter
- Energy-efficient branded compressor
- Copper tubes and aluminum motor fan
- Air filters & high/low-temperature alarms
- Stainless steel plate type heat exchanger
- Compact design, and easy installation
Your Premier Laser Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier Over 20 Years
Laser Chiller is a refrigeration-based chilling unit that produces a cooling effect for laser processing configuring chilled water circulation around laser tubes and releasing out heat from the system.
TopChiller is the best-revolutionized company in China that ensures updating and implementation of new technologies for Laser Chiller manufacturing.
TopChiller has introduced the world to the accurate and precise use of Laser Chiller by its groundbreaking manufacturing experience and supplied a full line of Laser Chiller models in the market to meet customers’ desires since 1991.
A Laser Chiller is equipped with a condenser, evaporator, rotary or piston-type compressor, heat exchanger, expansion valves, temperature alarms, coolant filter, protection devices, temperature controller, and power supply for efficient working.
TopChiller manufactured Laser Chiller is renowned for its large number of advantages in different fields as given below;
- During laser processing, high temperature is produced affecting the wavelength of the laser and consequentially optical efficiency. Laser Chiller regulates laser temperature by chilled water circulation and PLC-based temperature controller.
- Laser machining is used for metal cutting by producing heat energy that can damage machine components. Laser Chiller Prevents heat loss by coils surrounding laser machine exchanging heat with a cooling effect.
- TopChiller brand Laser Chiller ensures a highly reliable performance featured by the installation of protection devices that pre-observe the fluctuations in coolant flow, temperature, and pressure-flow and regulate at set points or directly stop the unit operation.
- Laser Chiller is equipped with air filters ensuring the proper efficient working of compressor for steady pressure and removes dust particles from coolant and prevents from obstructions inflow.
- TopChiller engineered Laser Chiller is configured with hot gas bypass valve modulating the refrigeration circuit to handle more than one application at a time rather than installation of multi refrigeration circuits.
- Laser Chiller has a compact design and is small-sized with fixed casters ensuring easy installation.
Laser Chiller produces the chilling effect and is used for a large number of laser applications as:
Drilling, photolithography, laser cutting, fiber optics, laser surveying systems, engraving, laser bonding, spectroscopy, bio optics, laser printing, plastic welding, detecting, and imaging.
If you are looking for a highly précised and accurate Laser Chiller for your application?
Are you sourcing for a groundbreaking Laser Chiller manufacturer in China for getting technical assistance and support for your business growth?
Step forward and make contact with TopChiller sales and employees, discuss your problem to get a technical solution from our experts as well as a buying assistance of the best Laser Chiller for your application at lower costs.
TopChiller is the best company to rely on for betterment in operation with the customization and technical assistance servicing.
Laser Chiller is a uniquely designed cooling unit that works on the vapor-compression principle to discard laser machine heat. It provides chilled water that circulates laser tubes and absorbs all wasted heat for cooling.
TopChiller has fabricated the Laser Chiller with some fundamental components assisting it in precise cooling operation as:
Dual refrigeration circuit with double compressor, condenser, and evaporator. The condenser can be air or water-cooled type. The Scroll or rotary compressor is for compression. Dual temperature controller and multiple alarm systems, coolant pump and cooling tower, etc., are also installed.
A wide range of applications are connected with Laser Chiller credibly designed by TopChiller as:
Welding, cutting, printing, engraving, chemical processing, medical surgery and imaging, photolithography, injection molding, bio-optics, etc., use laser or laser machines for cooling.
If you are interested in purchasing a highly efficient and accurate working Laser Chiller for your application, TopChiller is the most attractive brand to choose.
TopChiller has secured its remarkable recognition of achievement as the world’s best manufacturer and supplier of Laser Chiller.
So contact or sales team for getting any technical solution, clear queries, or place your order at reasonable costs. You will feel the betterment in operation after using our laser cooling system.
Features and Advantages:
The Laser Chiller assists in the precise operation of laser machine providing different benefits under its unique features as given below:
- The laser machines produce heat that is damaging for machines and welding material. This wasteful heat is being discarded by the recirculation system of refrigerant and temperature controller.
- All of the system heat collected from the laser machine is finally rejected outside the environment by fresh air or water circulation over condenser coils. Condenser exchange the heat of refrigerant with air/water circulation.
- A dual cooling circuit configured by a separated refrigeration cycle makes the unit redundant and has a long service life. Both circuits work individually to meet the heating load. Malfunctioning of one circuit also assists the other to continue operation.
- The hot gas bypass valve integrates the compressor’s tight temperature control and regular operation.
- The installation of mesh and water filters prevents dust accumulation and water contamination. It also decreases the downtime for Laser Chiller.
|Laser Chiller Technical Specifications|
|Power source||1PH~220V/3PH~220V/380V 50HZ/60HZ||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic Rotary||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m3/h)||750||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||4000||5000||6000||8000||10000||12000||15000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil / shell and tube type / Plate type heat exchanger|
| Chilled water|
|Water pump||Power (kw)||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.75||0.75||0.75||1.5||1.5||2.2|
|Max flow (m3)||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||8.1||8.1||8.1||13.5||13.5||25.2|
|Safety protection||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, 12℃/7℃.Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, 33℃/38℃.Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.
Why TopChiller is Your Reliable Laser Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier In China?
Laser Chiller-An Ultimate FAQ Guide by TopChiller.
- What is Laser Chiller?
- What are the Main Components of Laser Chiller?
- What are the Fundamental Features of Laser Chiller?
- What is the Working Mechanism of Laser Chiller?
- What are the Advantages of Using a Laser Chiller for your Laser Industry?
- What are the Prominent Applications of a Laser Chiller?
- Which Type of Compressor is Used for Laser Chiller?
- What are the Uses of Laser Chiller?
- How Does Laser Chiller Cool Down CO2 Laser?
- What are Accessories Options for Laser Chiller?
- Which Evaporator is Installed in Laser Chiller for Collecting System Heat?
- How Does Fiber Laser Chiller Different From CO2 Laser Chiller?
- How Many Types of Laser Chiller is Available in the Market?
- What are Anti-Freezing Strategies for a Laser Chiller?
- Which Refrigerant is Used for Laser Chiller?
- How Does a Laser Chiller Helpful in Precise Laser Machine Operations?
- How Does the Mesh Filters of Laser Chiller Reduce Unit Downtime?
- What is Dual Cooling Circuit of Laser Chiller?
- How is Direct Cooling of Refrigerant Different from Laser Chiller Refrigerant Cooling?
- How to Maintain your Laser Chiller?
What is Laser Chiller?
A Laser Chiller is a highly efficient cooling device installed to mitigate the overheating of laser machines. It consists of an environment-friendly refrigerant and coolant for heat discharging.
It assures the précised working of laser machines in metal cutting and welding under the integration of temperature controller and refrigerant recirculation system.
The laser tubes are prevented from damage by continuous heat dissipation. Mesh filter installation lowers maintenance costs and decreases downtime.
Easy installation and environment-friendly behavior have made Laser Chiller diverse among different applications.
Laser Chiller Fabricated by TopChiller
What are the Main Components of Laser Chiller?
The main components of a Laser Chiller that make it specified and unique in operation are given below:
PLC-based temperature controller is integrated with the unit to maintain a precise temperature for laser processing.
Any deviation in temperature from the setpoint may cause the unit to malfunction. The temperature controller detects the temperature change and takes it to the set point.
It is an essential component involved in heat exchange between coolant and refrigerant. All the system heat collected by the coolant is transferred to the heat exchanger.
The plate-type heat exchanger consists of convoluted tubing and plates. The tubes are immersed in plates of the heat exchanger.
For an air-cooled condenser, the motor fan is also integrated. Fresh and clean air is supplied for rapid heat absorption from refrigerants.
While the water-cooled condenser is integrated with the cooling tower and water pump, water is transferred from the cooling tower to condenser coils through pipes.
Different applications require different flow rates for discarding their extra heat. The coolant pump assures the accurate coolant flow rate regulation for accurate laser processing.
A hermetic scroll or screw compressor is installed. The reciprocating compressor can also be integrated for refrigerant compression. The pressure and temperature of the refrigerant are increased in the compressor.
A Variety of Hermetic Scroll Compressors for Laser Chiller
What are the Fundamental Features of Laser Chiller?
A Laser Chiller is fabricated with fundamental features that make it a reliable and efficient cooling operation. These features are given below:
- Dual circuit installation ensures the fluent working of the unit. Fault in one circuit, activate the other to continue operation.
- Branded scroll/reciprocating compressor mediating compression force for increasing temperature and pressure of the refrigerant.
- Air /water-cooled condenser installation ensuring final heat discharging from the system.
- Nonferrous water circuiting prevents the unit from corrosion.
- Integration of hot gas bypass valves with compressor assists in specific temperature regulation during operation.
- The electronic expansion valves lower the refrigerant’s pressure to increase its heat absorption capacity.
- Water coolant with glycol prevents evaporator coils from freezing damages in an outdoor installation.
- Compact designing by the usage of corrosion-resistant stainless steel material.
- Copper coils and fan motors help in heat discarding coming from the system.
- Feasible installation of DI water to deal with heat loads of laser optics.
- Caster wheels/wheels kit is installed optionally for the easy movability of the Laser Chiller.
- Standardized designing with the fabrication of automated controls and contacts for alarms.
Laser Chiller Hot Gas Bypass Valve
What is the Working Mechanism of Laser Chiller?
The Laser Chiller is a cooling unit installed in the laser industry to cool laser devices. Its working mechanism is given below.
The refrigerant is installed for heat processing. The refrigerant that flows in the heat exchanger cools down by absorbing its heat collected from laser processing.
After that, it channels the coolant to circulate in laser tubes. The circulating coolant absorbs all of the extra heat produced during laser processing.
While the refrigerant gets heated after heat absorption and changes its liquid phase into the gaseous phase, the gaseous refrigerant is sucked by the compressor for further processing.
When the refrigerant enters the compressor from the suction valve, it is forwarded towards the rotating scrolls. These scrolls put compression force over refrigerant increasing its pressure.
The refrigerant comes out from the compressor through discharge valves and enters the condenser. The gaseous refrigerant circulates under high temperature and pressure in condenser coils for heat discharging.
The fresh air or chilled water supply is continuously provided over condenser coils for final heat dissipation. Chilled water/air absorbs all of the wasted heat from the refrigerant and rejects it away from the system.
The refrigerant condenses from gaseous to liquid and passes from the expansion valve. After releasing its pressure at the expansion valve, the refrigerant enters the heat exchanger plate type
When heats up in laser tubing again, the cooling fluids enter in convoluted tubing for heat exchanger. The refrigerant furthermore eliminates heat to regenerate the coolant for the laser device.
What are the Advantages of Using a Laser Chiller for your Laser Industry?
Different types of laser machines, such as fiber lasers, require a cooling effect for dispatching system heat. The Laser Chiller offers an assorted number of benefits as given below:
Superb Work Quality
As laser machine emits laser beam for cutting /welding a metal by evaporating the specified part. The Laser Chiller is discharging the heat produced during this process.
In this way, the laser machine and the product are retained from any damage under superb quality.
With the installation of a dual cooling circuit, the redundancy of the unit increased. For getting the particular temperature value, fluent cooling is provided by a dual-circuit system without interruption.
Recirculation system of refrigerant ensures continuous cooling production with temperature precision.
So the high working efficiency prevents the laser machine from heating effects.
As the tubes of CO2 laser are very sensitive and expensive. An increase in temperature may cause the slanting or breakdown of tubes.
So the laser machine is being protected from damage by heat discharging. The coolant absorbs heat from tubes and produces a cooling effect.
The installation of an environmentally friendly refrigerant protects the environment from pollution.
Ozone-reducing chemicals are not being released from the refrigerant. That’s why the Laser Chiller has environment-friendly behavior.
What are the Prominent Applications of a Laser Chiller?
A Laser Chiller efficiently cools the laser machine that produces heat continuously during its operation. So it has a wide range of applications as given below:
- Metal Cutting
- Bio Optics
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Laser Chiller Applications
Which Type of Compressor is Used for Laser Chiller?
A Laser Chiller works at vapor compression principle. To increase the temperature as well as the pressure of the refrigerant, a compressor is installed.
These compressors can be of different types as given below:
It is a commonly integrated compressor unit for its reliable and energy-efficient operation. Sound isolators are integrated for quiet or noise-free operation.
It allows the entrance of refrigerant by its suction valves.
The refrigerant is propelled ahead toward the rotating scrolls of compression. The compression force increases refrigerant pressure.
Based on application requirements reciprocating compressor is also installed for Laser Chiller. It increases the pressure of refrigerant through its piston with the assistance of a crankshaft.
When the refrigerant enters the compression chamber, the piston rotates in a reciprocating manner and puts compression force.
What are the Uses of Laser Chiller?
A Laser Chiller is renowned for its diverse number of uses in different fields, as given below:
- For metals cutting and welding in the manufacturing industry
- For engraving on metals with different designs
- For the food packaging industry
- Chemical processing
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- For injection molding and blow molding of plastics
- Medical surgery and medical imaging
- Brewery and Beverage industry can also Laser Chiller
- Food processing and packaging
- For the printing process cooling
How Does Laser Chiller Cool Down CO2 Laser?
The CO2 laser is filled inside the discharge tube. Under electric supply, laser beams/radiations are produced, which are used for different purposes such as engraving, cutting, welding, medical surgery, etc.
Cooling of CO2 Laser
- When the laser machine operates continuously, the heat is produced during radiation/beams evolving. When the heat goes above the average value, the CO2 can be damaged, either tube breaking or tilting.
- To compensate for this problem Laser Chiller is installed that uses water as coolant and eliminates all of the system heat. For accurate temperature maintenance, a refrigerant recirculation system is installed.
- Continuous recirculation of coolant around laser tubes prevents the temperature rise and keeps it at a set point. The coolant water absorbs the extra heat and transfers it to the heat exchanger’s refrigerant.
- After regenerating its cooling effect, the coolant again flows around the tube for cooling production. Hence, in this way, the CO2 laser is being cooled.
What are Accessories Options for Laser Chiller?
Different Accessories options for Laser Chiller are given below:
- Intelligent Temperature Controller
- Flow Switches
- Water by Pass
- Solenoid Valves
- Caster Wheels
- Remote Control Kits
- Water Filters
- Check Valves
- Multiple Pumps
- Differential Pressure Switches
Laser Chiller Flow Switch
Which Evaporator is Installed in Laser Chiller for Collecting System Heat?
The evaporator/heat exchanger is integrated with Laser Chiller as a core component. It is involved in receiving the heat coming from laser processing.
The heat exchange occurs between the coolant and refrigerant at the evaporator. The plate-type evaporator is commonly used to occupy less space than the shell and tube type evaporator.
Plate Type Evaporator
It consists of two essential parts as convoluted tubules interspersed in the evaporator’s plates. Convoluted tubules increase the surface area for heat exchange.
The convoluted tubing causes a turbulent flow of the coolant for efficient heat discharge. At the same time, the refrigerant flows in plates circulating coolant and absorbs its heat.
When all of the heat is shifted from the coolant, the refrigerant gets evaporated and leaves the evaporator in gaseous form. The coolant is transferred towards the application with a flow rate as per application requisite.
Laser Chiller Plate Type Evaporator
How Does Fiber Laser Chiller Different From CO2 Laser Chiller?
There are different types of Laser Chiller based on application requirements such as CO2 laser and fiber laser etc. as:
Fiber Laser Chiller
This type of chiller provides high cooling and superb precision for fiber welding lasers.
The fiber laser is highly accurate because it generates a high energy beam through fiber. The beam is directed by delivery fiber at the workpiece to ensure high operation accuracy.
So by considering the requirements of this laser machine, the fiber laser is integrated with a dual cooling circuit for high precision.
A dual temperature control system and intelligent temperature controller are integrated. Multiple alarm systems also make it accurate and particular in cooling operation.
CO2 Laser Chiller
It is installed for a CO2 laser machine. It also requires exact temperature regulation for operation. But it is less accurate and puts high heat at the welding point as compared to fiber laser. It is a traditional laser machine.
CO2 Laser Chiller also consists of a dual refrigeration circuit. A coolant pump controls the flow of refrigerants.
A recirculation system is preferably installed for fluent cooling. It assures the cooling of tubes and prevents them from rupturing.
How Many Types of Laser Chiller is Available in the Market?
The Laser Chiller is of different types based on heat dissipation system and operation as given below:
Based on Type of Condenser
A water-cooled condenser is integrated for heat discharge. The final heat dissipation depends on the cooling tower that provides chilled water.
Chilled water circulation release heat from the evaporated refrigerant and condense it in a liquid state.
Liquid refrigerant leaves the condenser to enter the evaporator. All other steps are the same as those of other chillers.
If the refrigeration cycle consists of an air-cooled condenser, it would be called an air-cooled unit. The fresh air supply is constantly provided for the condenser.
The fan motor is also connected to the air supply. Air makes a round-over condenser coil, and the heat is transferred from refrigerant to ambient air. Ambient air discharges out for more fresh air.
Based on Operation
Vapor Compression Chiller
If the compressor is involved in the refrigeration cycle of the chiller for compression force, it would be called a vapor compression chiller.
The most commonly used chiller ensures continuous cooling production under refrigerant recirculation.
Vapor Absorption Chiller
In this type of Laser Chiller, the refrigeration cycle does not need a compressor for compression force.
But instead, an absorber and generator are installed for transferring refrigerant from generator to absorber.
This is widely used at an industrial level as well as a commercial level.
What are Anti-Freezing Strategies for a Laser Chiller?
During winter, at low ambient temperature, or a Laser Chiller outside installation, the chances of coolant freezing may occur. To compensate for this problem, there are three anti-freezing strategies as given below:
1 Operation for 24 Hours
Ensure to continue the operation throughout the day, assuring continuous water recirculation. The recirculation system will prevent coolant or refrigerant from freezing.
2 Removal of Water
When you have done the cooling operation, make sure to empty the Laser Chiller from the water. In this way, the coils will be prevented from freezing damages.
For seasonal shutdown, also remove the water from the unit or drags the unit indoors to prevent freezing. In this way, the unit may be prevented from direct water freezing.
3 Other Tips for Anti-Freezing
- Mixing glycol with water coolant also increases the water freezing point. The glycol works with corrosion protection.
- Secondly, make sure to use the anti-freezing agent in low concentrations because some anti-freezing chemicals can cause corrosion. Low concentration will meet the application needs better.
- Make sure to short the usage time of refrigerant. The usage for long-duration starts the deterioration of the anti-freezing compound. Replace the refrigerant with a new one after a specific time duration.
- Replacement of anti-freezing chemical after a twelve-month duration and use pure water circulation in summer.
- Make sure to use the anti-freezing chemicals of the same brand so that no side reaction occurs as sedimentation or bubble formation.
Which Refrigerant is Used for Laser Chiller?
Refrigerant installation is necessary for a Laser Chiller to start the vapor compression cycle for cooling purposes.
The r410A, r404A refrigerant, r407C, and r134A refrigerant are installed. These refrigerants are environmentally friendly because they have zero reduction potential for ozone depletion.
The refrigerant flows in the refrigeration cycle for absorbing system heat.
After collecting all of the waste heat, it is processed by different refrigerant components and finally discarded heat to the environment.
ECO Friendly Refrigerant for Laser Chiller
How Does a Laser Chiller Helpful in Precise Laser Machine Operations?
The laser machine produces a laser beam that evaporates the pointed area for cutting, welding, engraving, etc.
But during laser beam production, heat is produced continuously that can damage the components of the laser machine and the material on which the laser is applied.
By Installation of Coolant Pump
So to prevent the laser machine from being damaged, Laser Chiller is used for proper operations. It is integrated with coolant pumps that control the flow rate of coolant.
The flow rate is adjusted as per application cooling requirements. In this way, the coolant pump prevents the laser from high or low cooling but sets it at standard value.
By Coolant Recirculation System
CO2 laser and fiber laser both require high precision with cooling capacity. This is possible by a recirculation system of refrigerant. The coolant in a specified amount enters in laser machine to produce a cooling effect.
After cooling, the coolant gets heated and transfer its heat to the refrigerant by entering into the heat exchanger.
After chilling, the coolant again moves to the system to maintain the précised temperature.
How Does the Mesh Filters of Laser Chiller Reduce Unit Downtime?
Reduction in Downtime of Unit
The mesh filters are fabricated with condenser coils of a Laser Chiller. The primary purpose of filter installation is to capture the dust particulates.
It also prevents debris accumulation or entry of any contamination inside the condenser coils.
In this way, the coils and whole condenser unit are protected from corrosion and interruption in operation. Clean water supply by mesh filter also reduces the maintenance costs.
There would not be any debris/dust accumulation, and there would be no need for deep cleaning. The service life also increases.
Thus the mesh filters decrease the downtime of the Laser Chiller by protecting it from dust, contamination, and corrosion.
What is Dual Cooling Circuit of Laser Chiller?
The Laser Chiller is mediated to discharge the heat produced during laser processing as welding etc. It is featured either with a single cooling circuit or dual cooling circuit.
Dual Cooling/Refrigeration Circuit
The dual cooling or refrigeration cooling circuit consists of dual condenser coils instead of connecting with individual compressors.
Both circuits consist of their compressor, condenser, and evaporator. One circuit assists in a constant flow of the refrigerant during operation.
While the other refrigeration circuit allows the refrigerant to flow in case of a high heating load, any fault or malfunctioning in one refrigeration cycle triggers the operation of another process independently.
This dual cooling circuit increases the redundancy of the Laser Chiller for reliable and durable operation.
Diagram of Dual Cooling Circuit of Laser Chiller
How is Direct Cooling of Refrigerant Different from Laser Chiller Refrigerant Cooling?
Direct Cooling of Refrigerant
- In this method, the refrigerant is cooled directly instead of getting cooled by the vapor compression cycle.
- The refrigerant is directly cooled by its sudden expansion. According to Thomson’s effect, “sudden expansion of gas cause cooling.”
- The refrigerant passes from the cold plate driving by the compressor. After compression, when the refrigerant is expanded, it becomes cool in cold plates. It does not require any recirculation system.
- But some of its drawbacks is that vibration in the compressor or direct refrigerant cooling can deviate the laser beam from précised adjusted point.
- Secondly, the refrigerant can be leaked to decouple it from the laser machine when cooling is not required.
Refrigerant Cooling by Laser Chiller
- Refrigerant is being cooled for recovering chilling of coolant to discard system heat. The recirculation system is set up for the vapor compression cycle.
- The refrigerant in evaporated form comes out from the evaporator and enters into the compressor. After the compressor, the condenser receives the refrigerant and cools it down by using chilled water or air circulation.
- The benefit of using this refrigerant method is that the recirculation system assures continuous cooling for discarding system heal. The laser beam works at its specified point instead of deviation.
How to Maintain your Laser Chiller?
For efficient working and precision, the maintenance of a Laser Chiller is necessary. It can be done in the following way:
Cleaning of Condenser Coils
Ensure the cleaning condenser coils and wipe out all accumulated dust and debris from the evaporator tubing. Debris removal assures the smooth flow of refrigerant.
If you clean the tubing of the evaporator with chemicals and water, ensure their dryness by vacuum. Water retaining can cause rusting.
Inspection of Compressor Operation
Ensure that the compressor is running correctly. Inspect all of its components before starting operation.
There should be no oil leakage that can damage the compressor as well refrigerant viscosity. If there would be any leakage, amend it before a significant loss.
Integration of Hot Gas by Pass Valve
Also, integrate the hot gas bypass valve for tight temperature control. In this way, the cooling operation will be regulated and efficient.
Change of Coolant
Coolant containing anti-freezing should be changed with a new one after a specified time. With time anti-freezing agents start to deteriorate, causing rusting in the evaporator.
Also, change the water to remove all of the accumulated impurities causing hindrance in operation.
Laser Chiller Maintenances