TopChiller can design and manufacture all types of marine chillers for you
- Cooling capacity ranges up to 190 ton
- Temperature control ranges 40°F to 80°F
- Semi-hermetic type screw compressor
- Microcomputer temperature controller
- Titanium seawater cooled condenser
- Inline energy-efficient type heat exchanger
- Dual bottom-draining liquid connections
- Long service life & easy installation
Your Professional Marine Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier 20 Years
Marine Chiller is a peculiar designed cooling machine that is used for boats and yacht to produce a cooling effect by chilled water circulation through air handlers and air blower over the vessel.
Chilled water circulates from Marine Chiller to air handlers for exchanging excess amount of heat and release it from the system by cooled air.
TopChiller is a renowned company of China manufacturing Marine Chiller with the best quality and smooth running for over last twenty years.
TopChiller has gained fame on the world map after twenty years appreciated hardworking and introduced the global markets with a full stock of Marine Chiller models with desiring features of customers.
Marine Chiller made by TopChiller is made of branded spare parts as a semi-hermetic screw compressor, liquid loop control valve, dry type filter, shell and tube type condenser, expansion valves, temperature controller, protecting devices, and evaporator.
TopChiller engineered Marine Chiller is profoundly used due to its different benefits as given below:
- Marine Chiller produces the cooling effect for offshore and boats configured by the energy-efficient condenser, air blowers, and air handlers that release excess heat from the system working together.
- Air handlers are in contact with Marine Chiller, take up the chilled water circulation from the unit and circulate in coils over the vessel and absorbs excess heat preventing fishing/boat equipment from heat damage.
- Heat collected from the offshore system is continuously released out from the system ensuring continuous and reliable performance featured by seawater installation in the condenser to absorb waste heat and dissipated it out.
- Marine Chiller is equipped with a dry-type filter configuring acid and chemical filtration from chilled water and remove dust and debris ensuring fluent and durable cooling performance.
- TopChiller brand Marine Chiller is environment friendly featured with stainless steel body and insulated coils having no ozone depletion potential preventing the unit from corrosion and rust obstructions in circulation.
Marine Chiller is used for a variety of water processing applications as:
Living exhibits, boats, yachts machine, fishing, Lobster and Seafood Holding tanks, Hydroponics, Home Aquariums, Cold plunge tubs, Animal hydrotherapy, etc.
Are you looking for an environmentally friendly and compact design Marine Chiller for your application?
Are you desiring to make an association with a Marine Chiller manufacturing company with custom built-in characteristics to build up your business?
You hit the right place .TopChiller is the best trustworthy company. Make contact with TopChiller engineers and technocrats to acquire full technical support and buying assistance for customizing the best Marine Chiller for your business implementations.
TopChiller technocrats are committed to resolve technical issues faced by our clients and help you to choose the best one Marine Chiller at reasonable costs.
|Marine Chiller Technical Specifications|
|Power Source||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Thermostatic expansion valve|
|Evaporator||Type||Shell and tube (SS plate heat exchanger)|
|Condenser||Type||Water cooled type shell and tube|
|Safety protection devices||Inner thermostat for compressor motor, unit overload relay, high and low pressure switch, freeze protection thermostat, reverse phase protection relay, discharge gas thermostat, flow switch|
|The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:|
1, Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, Cooling water inlet/outlet temperature 25℃/30℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specifications without further notice.