TopChiller can design and manufacture all types of brine chillers for you
- Cooling capacity ranges from 30 TR to 250 TR
- Temperature control ranges -40°C to 30°C
- Top World-class energy-efficient compressor
- Efficient Electronic expansion valves for work
- Self-contained air/water-cooled condenser
- Automatic PLC-based temperature controller
- Compact& rugged design for smooth operation
- High thermal efficiency & easy installation
Your Professional Brine Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier Over 20 Years
Brine Chiller is a cooling device that is used to cool brine solution at lower temperature by chilled water or glycol solution.
Brine solution temperature uniformity is important to cool process loads and different product preservation at preserving industries.
TopChiller is a professional manufacturer and supplier of Brine Chiller in China working for the last twenty years of reliability and integrity to get distinctive trustworthiness from all over the world.
Since 1991, TopChiller is offering a full line of Brine Chiller models to deal with wide temperature ranges and supplying the stock all over the world marketplace with a superb credential.
Hermetic scroll compressor, air/water-cooled condenser, expansion valves, brine tank, fan motor, thermostat, temperature controller, protecting devices, fin and tube type evaporator, and copper grooved heat exchanger are primary components of Brine Chiller.
TopChiller designed Brine Chiller has a variety of advantages in different applications as given below:
- Brine Chiller ensures energy-efficient and quiet operation configured by rotary screw compressor with few moving screw and slider valves requiring the lower cost of maintenance having no wear and tear.
- TopChiller engineered Brine Chiller performs a continuous and steadfast performance to cool brine featured by self-contained air or water-cooled condenser that constantly releases heat from the system.
- Lower temperature brine solution is widely used for refrigeration installation cooled by Brine Chiller ensuring chilling effect, prevent from freezing and absorbs moisture from processing meat, pickles and other preserving products and preserve them.
- Glycol solution is used for cooling purpose inside the unit that remains in liquid form even at lower temperature and protect heat exchanger pipelines from obstructions by dust and debris.
- TopChiller designed Brine Chiller is also used for bringing processing and helps the preservation of processed milk, fish, and meat enhancing food shelf life by continuous heat transfer through brine from place to place.
Brine Chiller is used for different industrial applications with high energy efficiency as:
Drug manufacturing, dairy, food processing industry, pickling, beverage industry, chemical reactor jacket cooling applications, fish preservation and packing, processed meat, pharmaceutical, flamingo, etc.
Are you looking for a peculiar and reliable low temperature regulating Brine Chiller for your application?
Are you sourcing for a trustworthy company as a Brine Chiller manufacturer in China to come in collaboration for getting anti-freezing and highly precise Brine Chiller for your business?
Step forward without taking time and make contact with TopChiller experts and professionals to get a full buying guide about the best Brine Chiller selection for your application.
TopChiller is available for all time, stepping ahead to provide a solution for faulty units and technical support about Brine Chiller sizing for the client’s application at a suitable price.
|Brine Chiller Technical Specifications|
|Power Source||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Thermostatic expansion valve|
|Evaporator||Type||Shell and tube (SS plate heat exchanger)|
|Condenser||Type||Water cooled type shell and tube|
|Safety protection devices||Inner thermostat for compressor motor, unit overload relay, high and low pressure switch, freeze protection thermostat, reverse phase protection relay, discharge gas thermostat, flow switch|
|The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:|
1, Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, Cooling water inlet/outlet temperature 25℃/30℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specifications without further notice.